Thanks, Steph and bunnies Stew (brown) and Dusty (gray/white)! More at today’s Daily Bunny post!
every woman on tumblr should have this on their dash
And every man
Look how nobody’s yelling or arguing or making things into a competition. Look how this is to straight up educate people through a different perspective. Look how effective that makes the message.
This is a great comeback for all of that “I don’t see race.” BS
AND YOU BENEFIT FROM IT EVERY DAY
Tweet by @chefnegro says: “White people wanna talk about ‘I don’t see race.’ YOUR ANCESTORS CREATED THE SOCIAL CONSTRUCT OF RACE SO BITCH YOU BETTER SEE IT.”
When are we gonna let the past be the past and move on with life? I’m sick of being blamed for what my ancestors did. Grow the Fuck up people.
White racists be like..
You’re sick of being blamed for what your ancestors did? Shit, I’m sick of living with what your ancestors did.
I’m sick of you benefitting from what your ancestors did.
I’m DAMN sick of all these white apologists trying to put ‘what people’s ancestors did’ behind them.
How the fuck you gonna put it behind you when we have to face it every single fucking day????????
The huge amount of pressure on young girls to let their boyfriends get away with everything and not to stand up for themselves, lest they stop being a ‘chill girlfriend’ and instead become a horrible, controlling harpy is such bullshit.
Stop teaching young girls that demanding to be treated with respect and courtesy makes them shrill, over-emotional, or unworthy of listening to.
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.